TTEC is seeking a Director of Corporate FP&A to manage critical financial processes for the company. These include: budgeting, forecasting and reporting on month-end results; preparation of quarterly earnings results and board materials; supporting investor relations presentations and key metrics; and supporting M&A activity.
This role will work with the Group VP of Corporate FP&A and other key stakeholders to develop and evolve reports and analysis of key financial metrics that incorporate the total TTEC consolidated results for executive leadership as well as for the external market. This role will also be responsible for managing the overall timelines and processes as it relates to annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and annual updates to the long-range plan (LRP), working closely with the segment CFO’s and the Enterprise Services’ FP&A team. The scope will include reporting actual monthly and quarterly results in comprehensive financial packages and will assist in evolving forward looking views based on the current quarter performance and the quarterly forecasts updates, consolidating areas of risks and opportunities relating to the segments’ performance as well as financial impacts across the segments.
This role will coordinate the tracking and communication as it relates to the quarterly earnings schedules and will work across FP&A and accounting to continually improve and evolve the earnings analysis that form the basis for the earnings and analysts calls. This will include the integration of information as it relates to recent acquisitions.
Responsibilities will include supporting due diligence and financial modeling relating to M&A as well as developing and updating key financial metrics for investor presentations.
We are looking for a strategic innovative thinker that can organize and summarize disperse data sets into meaningful financial analytics that identify the key lagging and predictive indicators of financial performance. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of forecasting accuracy, deep financial analysis, leadership, reporting capability, process innovation and executive presentation skills.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and management of quarterly forecasts process, annual budget cycle, long-range planning, monthly results and earnings process. This requires close collaboration with the sales and operational teams, CFO, FP&A, accounting, sales and marketing, and compensation and benefits.
- Further develop and maintain comprehensive reporting packages that reflect the appropriate level of detail as it relates to the Company’s historical and current performance as well as forward looking views over various time periods. This will include enhancing and developing both lagging and predictive analytics.
- Manage the overall compilation of quarterly earnings schedules, communicating deadlines and progress throughout the earnings cycle. Assist in enhancing and improving earnings schedules to include meaningful context behind the numbers and continually develop financial metrics that provide insight to business performance and predictability.
- Work closely with marketing to further develop and enhance key financial metrics for investor presentations; develop data sets to keep metrics current.
- Support M&A due diligence including financial modelling, working closely with corporate development and the segment FP&A teams to evaluate potential acquisitions.
- Assist in the development of comprehensive data sets that track historical key financial metrics in a consolidated format which can easily be updated for current results. Work closely with IT, sales operations and FP&A to align on data sets, improving processes in compiling data (including automation) and a single source of truth.
- Develop standard presentation templates for quarterly business reviews, budget and forecast reviews, LRP reviews, BOD materials and Executive Committee presentations.
- Support ad-hoc financial modelling on an as needed basis as it relates to strategic initiatives.
- Manage and develop a team of finance professionals working in a hybrid in-person and remote environment, with an intense focus on employee engagement.
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance
- 10 years of relevant experience including managing a finance team, financial planning and analysis, financial modeling and business support in a corporate environment.
- Experience in producing high quality presentations for executive management and BOD’s.
- Experience in working with large dispersed data sets, developing and maintaining meaningful and comprehensive financial reporting.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and proven experience in cultivating collaborative working relationships with teams across large organizations.
- Experience in innovating and improving on existing processes and key financial metrics including predictive analytics.
- Must be able to manage critical deadlines across numerous functions and businesses.
- MBA in Finance or CFA
- Experience in deploying and utilizing Management Reporting Tools
- 5 years of experience working in public companies
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $101,000-160,000.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com. For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.