If you are the best then show us !
What do you think about changing young athletes lives’ with a simple video ? Well, this is what we are about to do and we must now recruit a young leader to form our Technical team (CTO).
This job is for you if you are a talented performer with a strong ability to convince people (little background as CMO required)
A+ if you are a young leader capable of forming his own marketing team and with a strong networker in sports (soccer), PR and digital media.
How do we change people’s lifes?
With our digital platform, SearchYourTeam helps young athletes from around the world obtaining a soccer scholarship in American universities or a sport career in European Football Clubs.
With a simple video thanks to our SYT token (crypto) any player around the world could be picked and sponsored and we’ll need a strong marketing team with a great CMO to make sure everyone hear about SearchYourTeam App.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
An excellent CMO is passionate for their profession and have great knowledge for all things marketing. They can balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead people through complex marketing operations.
The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Must have experience in events planning
- Must have a huge network in marketing, media and sport (or able to build it)
- Maintaining the company website and social media
- Networking and leveraging contacts and sales leads
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus